Limonata Cielo Limonata Cielo

I do enjoy this style of guitar playing very much. It makes me wish I could get my Squier fixed sooner. What kind of guitar are you using?

Acoustatic responds:

Thank you! I've been playing a standard strat for a few years now, and the amp I used for the recording (just placed a mic up to the amp, as I do for most all of my recordings :P) is a tiny little 15g Fender amp. If you enjoyed the style, I recommend you check out my other songs Cold Out, The Wisdom of Guru Nanak Dev, and especially Baby Birds :) Thanks for the feedback and for listening!

|!| Battle Theme |!| |!| Battle Theme |!|

Very pleasant battle music. It's keeps a quick pace without sounding overly dramatic. Nice one!

bearskin responds:

Thanks for the review!

Evil Techno (wip) Evil Techno (wip)

YES! Minimal tech in the house!! Maybe the kick has a little too much reverb, it cuts out the sound of the toms

killerhoofd responds:

thanks bro i will look into it

Subconscious Void Subconscious Void

This reeks of Paparazzi

make more ambient shit.

anonymous anonymous

It's an interesting track, but there's way too much clipping in the bass and kicks to be engrossing. I really like that lead that comes in at 1:38, maybe adding some reverb and delay through a high pass filter might add some more shimmer.

PHIctitious5 responds:

VERY helpful, thank you! i thought about laying a pad but something in me wanted ugliness at some parts.

Sunny Days (VOPM&FM7) Sunny Days (VOPM&FM7)

I love how organic the synthlines are. You're keyboard skills shine through on this track

Ascension Ascension

This is good. I like the 2-step garage rhythm, it works surprisingly well with the airy feel. Great EQing of the throwback samples, too :)

Waidmann responds:

Thanks mate :D
Much appreciated.

ambiencosf1 (WIP) ambiencosf1 (WIP)

what are you using for that pad at the beginning? It sends chills to naughty parts of my body. And fantastic breakbeat mangling, I can't imagine how long it takes to cut up breaks like that.

poopr1221 responds:

Sorry for the late response. The pad at the beginning is a sample-based synth. I then used Renoise 2.8's "Crossfade Loop" feature in the sample editor to make it seamlessly loop and sound like a texture.

dub mosquito (nearly done) dub mosquito (nearly done)

this is lovely

you put the bass in just the right spots! Did you record the sax and guitar samples yourself?

snoballandthmonyshot responds:

ta and/or yeah. sorry, been watching archer
love Px

Dreams {durn} Dreams {durn}

nice work

I love the way it eases into the rhythm. It's like an unanswered cry to a long lost memory. I really wish I had my headphones with me instead of listening through crappy laptop speakers, heh.

durn responds:

aye, I was kinda thinking it's almost like a system reboot at the transition to the break/bridge and a spaceship launching off at the peak of the build. to be in space is a dream we all share, I think. :)

thanks for the listen and your thoughts on the piece. :)